Landlord/Tenant Disputes and Eviction
For landlords, it is their livelihood. for tenants, it is their home.
No matter which side of the dispute you are on, you can benefit from having an attorney represent your interests. Landlord/Tenant disputes have the great potential to turn into heated emotional arguments with each side retaliating against the other due to the nature of the agreement. Both landlords and tenants can benefit from consulting with an attorney before signing a lease agreement or moving forward with legal action against one or the other.
Services for Landlords
If you are a landlord, we can help you in a number of situations, including but not limited to:
- Drafting Lease Agreements
- Advising on Indiana Renter's Rights
- Recommending Screening Agencies
- Evicting Nonpaying Tenants
- Recovering Unpaid Rent
- Recovering for Damages to Property
- Advising on Minimizing Your Economic Damages
Services for Tenants
If you are a tenant we can help you in a number of situations, including but not limited to:
- Negotiating Lease Agreements
- Protecting Against Illegal Evictions
- Recovering Security Deposits
- Settling Landlord/Tenant Disputes
Contact our offices today if you are a tenant or landlord looking to protect yourself and assert your rights to the fullest.